Each Red Cross blood drive and donation center follows the highest standards of safety and infection control.
To ensure the health of staff and donors, precautions include:
- Checking temperatures of staff and donors before entering a drive to make sure they are healthy.
- Providing hand sanitizer for use before the drive, as well as throughout the donation process.
- Following social distancing between donors including entry, donation, and refreshment areas.
- Routinely disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and donor-touched areas.
- Wearing gloves, and changing gloves often.
- Using sterile collection sets and an aseptic scrub for every donation.
- Staff wearing basic face masks.
DONATION TIPS (INCLUDING TIPS FOR AFTER DONATING): Click Here
TIPS TO BOOST YOUR IRON LEVEL: Click Here
Save up to 15 minutes at your appointment with RapidPass.
Learn more at redcrossblood.org/RapidPass
AREA HOSPITAL PATIENTS ARE COUNTING ON YOU!
Remember to HYDRATE - drink plenty of water.
Personal ID required.